Thursday 26 August 2021

Japanese Poems

 Haiku Modern

Lady of the Lake

Crossing Lake Wakatipu

Docking at the farm


Haiku Traditional


Plants in Mum’s garden

Sprouting away happily

Scrumptious in my mouth


Tanka Modern


Cassie ran away

Sneaking away from the house

Caught by a kind man

Acts like nothing happened

Good lesson for her owners


Tanka Traditional


Playing basketball

Last game of the season

Four fouls that I got

Uh oh, almost too many

My coach had to take me off


By Indi




3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Indi! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for commenting on my poems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Indi,
    I have to say that the Tanka Modern was my favourite... I can relate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.