Friday 1 October 2021

Making nets

 Making Nets


WALT make nets for simple 3-D shapes and to create models of these.


Nets are a 2D layout which when folded makes a 3D shape. 


These are nets for making a rectangular prism, square-based pyramid and a tetrahedron.


These are my nets folded into 3D shapes ( a rectangular prism, square-based pyramid and a tetrahedron ).


These are nets for making cubes.


These are my nets folded into 3D shapes ( a cube ).






These are nets for making cylinder.











These are my nets folded into 3D shapes

 ( a cylinder ).

My favourite 3D shape to make was the cube because I already knew how to do it so I sort of had an idea of how to do it. I found the cylinder the hardest because I had no idea how to do it but luckily we had a video to help us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.